Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Beech Hill with an abandoned Mansion. New Hampshire.

My wife and I did an easy hike a couple weeks ago to a long abandoned mansion (although still patrolled by police). It's fenced off, so exploring inside was not an option. The Fresh snowfall on the trails was also mesmerizing!

Enjoy!

Great work... beautiful shots... very interesting subject. I'd like to see that place sometime. Keep up the good work. I really enjoyed it.

My wife and I did an easy hike a couple weeks ago to a long abandoned mansion (although still patrolled by police). It's fenced off, so exploring inside was not an option. The Fresh snowfall on the trails was also mesmerizing!

Enjoy!

Fantastic!! Great location, great cinematic shooting, great sync in switching scenes with the beat from the soundtrack!!

Impressive flying and editing skills!!!

By the way, could you share any reference to this soundtrack? It sounds great!

Nice video ArthurC. Nice job flying in the woods. It is hard to imagine a mansion that size just abandoned but I know it happens. Looks like the kids have "tagged" it pretty good. Thanks for sharing.

Great work... beautiful shots... very interesting subject. I'd like to see that place sometime. Keep up the good work. I really enjoyed it.
Thanks! Unfortunately, I heard that they intend to tear it down next year, so you'd better hurry! Sad to see a beautiful building like that go, even if it is in bad shape.

Fantastic!! Great location, great cinematic shooting, great sync in switching scenes with the beat from the soundtrack!!

Impressive flying and editing skills!!!

By the way, could you share any reference to this soundtrack? It sounds great!
Thank you. I'm glad you like the soundtrack. I think the music is almost as important as the visuals sometimes! That track is called "Dream Escape" and it's on Youtube's free music Library.

Lovely relaxing footage expertly shot. Thanks for opening my eyes to YT music library. Will look into that. Here’s to a better year in 2021. Very wet and windy here so no flying but Christmas Eve looks promising.

Such a beautiful property going to waste! Looks like a lovely hike though. Nice footage.

Love your raccoon, Johnny!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe