Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best software?

Well about this. I read the comments in the thread and downloaded it last night and went to bed. (Filmora). Woke up and installed it. Played with the software for about 10 minutes and WOW! I registered it immediately. Where has this little gem been hiding!!!

THANK YOU FOR RECOMMENDING IT!!!

Cheers! Happy flying!

If working with an iPad I highly recommend LumaFusion. I am new to video editing and flying drones but have learned a lot in a short amount of time. LumaFusion allows you to do almost everything you could think of. Even importing LUTs. I’m having fun learning and getting better.

I use Shotcut: Shotcut - Home
It's free, platform independent, and has lots of YouTube tutorials. If you try this, please watch the videos as there is a lot of power hidden away in there.

What software would you recommend for editing and making clips. Paid and freeware. I have Vegas Pro 13 and it keeps crashing at render. Something more intuitive would be nice.

Thank you!
Hi Echoblue,

This is my first reply here. I joined today and I'll jump right in.

I have been editing and producing video for years now and I swear by Sony Vegas. It's a shame that your experience is not going well with that software - it's served me quite well, though I will say that it doesn't hurt to save frequently while using it for larger projects! Did your computer meet the required specs? I'd help you troubleshoot if you want...though most of what I learned was at a site called Movie Studio Zen dot com, a great place.

Chat any time and be careful out there.

Sincerely,

The Real Lord Sane

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe