Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Blurry pictures

Begaynus

Join
Apr 3, 2018
so my drone has been taking nice pictures and all of a sudden they have been super blurry! Anyone have any ideas?

Does the sparks camera have a lag while taking pictures at night? i was trying to take pictures of him and it was clear on my phone but when the pictures came out they were blurry.

At night pictures of moving objects will be blurry because the shutter speed has to be so slow to let enough light into the camera

HHHhhmmmm. Well some of my pics on my phone are blurry as well. look on the mem card in the spark there should be a better pic. Not sure why the pics on the phone are bad. I always take more than one pic just in case, to my sure i get it just right.

Had the same problem of blurry pics at 30 feet. Taking photos of house and back yard. The other problem was the Spark was drifting and not holding position. Should other settings be changed for night flight?

Had the same problem of blurry pics at 30 feet. Taking photos of house and back yard. The other problem was the Spark was drifting and not holding position. Should other settings be changed for night flight?

.... For the drift try, in the back yard, the 2 calibration things. As for the pics part in low light the iso needs to be higher and try different shutter speeds to see what works for you. Enjoy

Did you ever find out what the problem was? I'm having the same issue with my new spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef