Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Camera Issues with Fancy Landing Pad

Rob C

Join
Jan 5, 2018
I made myself a nice little takeoff/landing pad out of coro-plast sheet. Works well to keep the "squatty" Spark out of the dirt when ground launching and recovery. However, when changing to manual camera settings, the mostly white pad causes the camera to flare and washout badly before I take off. Has this happened to anyone else and how did you resolve the issue?

Reactions: BrianP
I made myself a nice little takeoff/landing pad out of coro-plast sheet. Works well to keep the "squatty" Spark out of the dirt when ground launching and recovery. However, when changing to manual camera settings, the mostly white pad causes the camera to flare and washout badly before I take off. Has this happened to anyone else and how did you resolve the issue?

- maybe put a big H on it???

Simple - in dirty/dusty/uneven locations palm launch and land back in your hand.
Simple, quick, effective and works every time. You also do not need to carry around a 'landing pad'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit