Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

can gesture mode work if you have controller linked

cruzroy

Join
Aug 18, 2017
can gesture mode work if you have controller linked, i cant seem to get it working, i started with controllor first from new, but now i would like to try gesture mode,but it dont work ??

Yes, you can use gesture mode while the remote controller is linked to the Spark. Before you'll be able to use gesture mode, you'll need to enable it in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Enable-Advanced-Gesture-Control.jpg

Then, palm launch and you'll be able to control your Spark with gestures (or take over with the remote controller later if needed). For more information about gesture mode, check out the Spark manual or watch these videos.

Second possible issue is if you have left the SPORT switch to ON as I have done last week :(

thanks for all the help, i will try this weekend
for now, SPARK SPYING.......................LOL

Yes, you can use gesture mode while the remote controller is linked to the Spark. Before you'll be able to use gesture mode, you'll need to enable it in the following section of DJI GO:
Can it be used as well if the OA is disabled?

wow..great to know that gesture can be used with the controller on as a backup if it wont respond to my gestures.
if it gets stuck over 6 foot high at least i will be able to lower it with the controller.

Yes controller can be switched on during flight to rescue a/c. When you walk away it follows you to a max of 10 m., and then no gestures will re-establish control..

I see that "Gesture Mode" is a choice among the other flight modes. Is it possible to go into gesture mode from this menu? If so I don't know how. It would be nice to do that without having to repower the drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis