Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can Only get 3 satellites on android

Leemi

Join
Oct 3, 2017
Hi similar issue related to what I'd had the other day always used my spark on ios never had problem get around 14 satellites maps work fine. Soon as I switch to android nightmare

Tried to different android phones redme note 4 and my new Samsung s8 went out into the fields today took my old iPhone and new Samsung and could only pick up four satellites on android then my maps are unable to load and even though it says i have GPS it's to weak for the return to home to work so it just trys to land soon try is pressed.

Switched then to iPhone maps worked 14 satellites all good. Then back to android no good only 3 satellites.

I noticed in the android app. main land for China is checked I unchecked it no change
Also in the android tech support page all appears in Chinese yet back on iPhone it's in English.

I've gone through every setting I can find to make sure phone in right region just completely stumped ant ideas

GPS reception is by the Spark, so the app can have effect only on display. If it is not the first you used Go4 app on the Android device and it got some update, it is maybe time for a full uninstal, folders delete and reinstall the app.

I use android to fly and never had satellite problems. Have a dedicated alcatel idol 3 to fly and use sometimes my Samsung s5. Both good. Maybe the u install and folder delete will work. Don't forget to manually delete the app folders on your device memory.
GL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502