Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cebu City (Philippines) Ayala Mall Fire Rebuild - my first Spark video attempt

Jafo-PI

Join
Dec 21, 2018
G'day Folks,

this was my first Spark or drone video and first Youtube attempt - be gentle.

Only the first section of the vid is drone footage from above - the rest is a quick tour of the unground rebuilt part of the mall - not really relevant here unless you are a local :)

I have just moved here from Australia - and there's a lot of new buildings/marine parks etc getting built here - so I hoped to use the Spark to get some views of stuff going up - this one is the only building still coming down hopefully.

cheers :D

looks pretty good.
I don't if this was possible but maybe if you filmed the starting shot at a different time the start wouldn't have gotten so dark and the building wouldn't have as bad as shadows.
other than the minor problem it looks great.

Yeah thanks. Starting later wasn't really an option. That was about 6:30am on a Sunday.

Even then - the workers and security guards were arriving at all the building sites (they are trying to rebuild as quickly as possible). The streets also get crazy with traffic here too - I didn't want to risk the drone later.

Nice open spaces and fields etc are at a premium on this island - the local kids all ask to "play" with my toy helicopter when I am landing as it is :)

Reactions: Nope 2.0
Yeah thanks. Starting later wasn't really an option. That was about 6:30am on a Sunday.

Even then - the workers and security guards were arriving at all the building sites (they are trying to rebuild as quickly as possible). The streets also get crazy with traffic here too - I didn't want to risk the drone later.

Nice open spaces and fields etc are at a premium on this island - the local kids all ask to "play" with my toy helicopter when I am landing as it is :)
I have the same problem with kids too.
Well it still is a great video and I thought when I posted that that it may not have been a option to fly at a different time.
I hope to see more of your works soon.

Cool footage man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit