Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Choppy Video

Eron j

Join
May 2, 2019
Hello fellow Spark pilots. I'm a new member and recently purchased a Spark as an upgrade to the Tello I received as a gift this past Christmas. I've been taking it slow, watching a ton of YouTube videos on this drone and have been practicing basic flight maneuvers for a couple of weeks. The info from this group has been a tremendous help! Now that I'm somewhat comfortable with the basics of Spark flight, I shot my first multi-clip video yesterday and used the Dji Ap to edit it. The one challenge I had is that the video image looked choppy in certain places. Does anyone have an idea as to why this may be? I'm thinking it may be due to the fact that the video was pulled from the cache and was not downloaded. I recently realized that photos are WAY better when downloaded vs simply viewing them in the ap. Any input and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Andre Levite
Hello fellow Spark pilots. I'm a new member and recently purchased a Spark as an upgrade to the Tello I received as a gift this past Christmas. I've been taking it slow, watching a ton of YouTube videos on this drone and have been practicing basic flight maneuvers for a couple of weeks. The info from this group has been a tremendous help! Now that I'm somewhat comfortable with the basics of Spark flight, I shot my first multi-clip video yesterday and used the Dji Ap to edit it. The one challenge I had is that the video image looked choppy in certain places. Does anyone have an idea as to why this may be? I'm thinking it may be due to the fact that the video was pulled from the cache and was not downloaded. I recently realized that photos are WAY better when downloaded vs simply viewing them in the ap. Any input and suggestions are greatly appreciated!
If it is choppy in yaw, try using Tripod, that works for me

Reactions: tfrank48

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502