Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Designing "Drone" app- I need community help!

Stevenunez

Join
Sep 23, 2017
Hey guys, my name is Steve Nunez and maybe some of you know me by my airbrush YouTube videos~ glad to see you guys still on the forums and always posting "Spark" info.

I've always had an interest in app development and would really like to create a "Multirotor" app and am studying app design at Ironhack in Miami Florida (USA).......I'm doing this to help the drone community and will hopefully be conducting research on the type of apps the drone community would want (features)........but for the meantime as a student I'm required to participate in a class project which has a super quick 1 minute survey I need 100 people to check out.......if you guys could help by checking it out it would help tremendously. (It's about Sleep)

I'm 100% committed to multi rotors and I just need your help in getting the survey checked out so I can continue in the class.....I'll eventually get into the drone app design- very excited.

----> 1-minute Survey

Thanks so much guys----- keep up the great work and always strive to learn more!
Cheers~~

Hey guys, my name is Steve Nunez and maybe some of you know me by my airbrush YouTube videos~ glad to see you guys still on the forums and always posting "Spark" info.

I've always had an interest in app development and would really like to create a "Multirotor" app and am studying app design at Ironhack in Miami Florida (USA).......I'm doing this to help the drone community and will hopefully be conducting research on the type of apps the drone community would want (features)........but for the meantime as a student I'm required to participate in a class project which has a super quick 1 minute survey I need 100 people to check out.......if you guys could help by checking it out it would help tremendously. (It's about Sleep)

I'm 100% committed to multi rotors and I just need your help in getting the survey checked out so I can continue in the class.....I'll eventually get into the drone app design- very excited.

----> 1-minute Survey

Thanks so much guys----- keep up the great work and always strive to learn more!
Cheers~~
Please do not 'Mine' the community.
You did so here
DJI Spark Review Video- by Savanah
and are doing so again with this post.
Please re-read the community rules again about the community not being a resource.
Specifically rules 10 and 11.

Reactions: Blue Baron
Wasn’t aware this was a violation- please delete.

Sadly I don’t know a way to poll the forum for app features- but I won’t do so here as it’s apparently frowned upon.

Sorry guys-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe