Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Disobedient Sparky

PhillyD

Join
Sep 12, 2018
Loc
British Virgin
Hiya Guys and Gals
Let me be a useful member and contribute. I am exceedingly busy and have not had time to even analyze the footage, but Sparky was very disobedient after capturing some important footage, and took a swim in a river. I did slightly look through the flight log, an it seems to show the opposite happening to stick input. I am disappointed that I never followed closely the airdata upload procedure, because I never thought I would have needed it. Sparky has been good. Now I have to find the method, as I'm sure you kind folk with enquiring minds are looking foward. As a matter of fact, I did do a cursory airdata check but could not attach/ upload...Wrong procedure maybe. Soo busy. At least for now, I'll get a pic to you dear folks, which will help you goad me.

have to find the method, as I'm sure you kind folk with enquiring minds are looking foward. As a matter of fact, I did do a cursory airdata check but could not attach/ upload...Wrong procedure maybe. Soo busy. At least for now, I'll get a pic to you dear folks, which will help you goad me.
[/QUOTE]
I did two flights and am missing data for one flight it seems. I'm in the boatScreenshot_20191010-203935_Video Player.jpg

HI, you need to upload your flight log to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help just follow the instructions there, once the page is displayed, copy the URL back to this topic in the forum. Then we can see what you and the drone got up to.

Maybe I'm not reading the log correctly but it looks odd that the battery remained at 84% during the 14 minute flight.
It looks like you had the stick down, landing the aircraft at the end.

Thanks guys
It refused to obey commands and did the opposite. When I pull the stick back to me the craft tried to go forward. The app said distance was increasing. It told me my return to home could not be activated. Next you know battery ran out and it said landing and begun to land.
Thanks for letting me know the craft had 84% battery for the flight. Was returning home at 30% by audible prompt. Thanks for digging guys, you may even find some pilot error? That oh so much for your help. Keep digging. Still so busy.
Looking out. Be blessed
Philip

Hi guys look at the end of the video where it shows backwards stick and the distance keeps increasing when the spark' back is to me. Sigh

And guys look at me pulling the craft down for a long time and it never changed altitude for a long time in P GPS at 12 minutes 22 seconds and before. Disobedient. I am sorry I did not do screen record as the app told me an did some crazy stuff. For some reason I can't upload pics

Very strange, it took several replays so attention could be paid to left and right stick movement and the telemetry changes. Sometimes the result seemed exactly opposite to the command, other times it agreed. This is a real head scratcher.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme