Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji app waypoints

Use DJI pilot. Recognizes my spark and is a DJI product. I asked them in their forum if I have a incident while using Pilot, am I still covered under warranty.This is my question and their reply:

Hi there! I recently purchased a Spark. Very happy with it but am disappointed in the Go app (Tap N Fly??? Why?). I saw that there were people that used the DJI Pilot app with their Spark and gave it a try. Much better software. Tried flying a few waypoint routes and it worked flawlessly. I mostly use the Go app or just flying manually, and the Pilot app for missions. I'm using Android on a Google Pixel 3. I also purchased DJI Care with my Spark. My question is; IF there is a catastrophic incident while flying my Spark with Pilot, am I still covered under the DJI Care program? It IS a DJI product.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really admire you being interested in using the DJI Product. With regards to that the DJI Care Refresh will not be voided since it's still DJI Product. Nevertheless, we would still recommend using the specific application since the DJI Pilot app is not optimized for the consumer drone. Best regards!

Have only used it a few times....not much into missions, but it worked well. If they stand by that mods reply if there ever is an "issue" is another matter

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit