Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji Assistant 2 ver 1.1.2

Rmwac

Join
Dec 11, 2018
Does anybody know where to find this older version? I'm looking to apply expo to my twitchy Spark yaw control. In the event it's not obtainsble, can newer Assistant versions since this one allow me to change parameters, or am I out of luck? I'd like to get Tripod mode yaw rates without the super slow forward speed that you also get. I'm familiar with Wolferi 18's videos on these mods. Many thanks, Ron W

Does anybody know where to find this older version? I'm looking to apply expo to my twitchy Spark yaw control. In the event it's not obtainsble, can newer Assistant versions since this one allow me to change parameters, or am I out of luck? I'd like to get Tripod mode yaw rates without the super slow forward speed that you also get. I'm familiar with Wolferi 18's videos on these mods. Many thanks, Ron W

You can download it from here.

DJI Assistant 2 download.

thanks. Any advice? I saw posts recommending reduced angular velocity and yaw expo of .3, rather than unmodded angular velocity, and a yaw expo of .1, as the original video illustrates. Any other advice appreciated. Yaw in current Gps mode is very barbaric for nice video. Adding some translation with aileron stick masks the yaw somewhat, but I'd like a simply finer touch on pure yaw control. Ron

thanks. Any advice? I saw posts recommending reduced angular velocity and yaw expo of .3, rather than unmodded angular velocity, and a yaw expo of .1, as the original video illustrates. Any other advice appreciated. Yaw in current Gps mode is very barbaric for nice video. Adding some translation with aileron stick masks the yaw somewhat, but I'd like a simply finer touch on pure yaw control. Ron

Hi Ron,

Actually, it was yesterday evening when I tried this first time but could not get a proper test flight to see how well the changes worked. I set yaw expo of 0.1, went out and took off. From a visual point of view, the yawing seemed pretty smooth. But since it had got dark, I could not record a proper video with combined movements (yaw-pitch, yaw-roll) to see how smooth the footage looks. I will probably try over the weekend to do a few iterations with the parameters and settle down on something.
Meanwhile, I am also looking for feedback from experienced pilots regarding what parameters to use.

Warm Regards,
Nilanjan

This YouTube video is just a week old and explains how to enable EXPO smoothing to joystick controls using DJI Assistant 2

Really great explanation

Expo Mode for Fine Control of Spark Yaw

Hi Andre,

The query regarding what parameters to use for the expo yaw function comes after watching this video itself.
Thank you for sharing the link once again so that it will be easier for others to get the context.

Reactions: Andre Levite
Hi Ron,

Actually, it was yesterday evening when I tried this first time but could not get a proper test flight to see how well the changes worked. I set yaw expo of 0.1, went out and took off. From a visual point of view, the yawing seemed pretty smooth. But since it had got dark, I could not record a proper video with combined movements (yaw-pitch, yaw-roll) to see how smooth the footage looks. I will probably try over the weekend to do a few iterations with the parameters and settle down on something.
Meanwhile, I am also looking for feedback from experienced pilots regarding what parameters to use.

Warm Regards,
Nilanjan
Nil. I'll wait a bit before I make changes, will save the original parameter file before fiddling, and in general, will get comfortable manipulating settings within the app. Thanks, Ron

Other way around from .4 to .1. Some videos on here will show you how to do it..
Cheers

METROe pueden ayudar, a mi no me sale ese menú en el DJI Assistant con ninguna version, ni ancient ni moderna, tienen la causa por la que no puedo ajustar esos parámetros?
gracias!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis