Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji go4 update

Faithley

Join
Dec 20, 2017
Hi guys. I've updated the dji go 4 app and now it just keeps on crashing or closing by itself as soon as the drone connects to my phone. I can't even update my spark's firmware cause the app closes when I connect the drone and with that I also can't fly with the original app i have to use the mod app to fly. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, every time I use the app for the first time after I reinstalled it out works but if I exit the app and use it for the second time it closes when the drone connects. Has anyone else experience this issue? I'm using a huawei G8 running android 6.0.1 I don't have a controller So I use the mobile. Any answers or solutions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi guys. I've updated the dji go 4 app and now it just keeps on crashing or closing by itself as soon as the drone connects to my phone. I can't even update my spark's firmware cause the app closes when I connect the drone and with that I also can't fly with the original app i have to use the mod app to fly. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, every time I use the app for the first time after I reinstalled it out works but if I exit the app and use it for the second time it closes when the drone connects. Has anyone else experience this issue? I'm using a huawei G8 running android 6.0.1 I don't have a controller So I use the mobile. Any answers or solutions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
If you are on Android pie you are not alone

Using android, it's easy to rollback to previous version of go4 app, and check if it solves the problem.

I have always had an Android device (Samsung Galaxy Note 4) and never had any trouble with Go4 app, updates or anything. Must be lucky I guess, when there's an update it just downloads the update and updates the Spark and/or controller via wifi. It's really cool and so simple. Surprised to hear so many people have trouble with Android devices...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit