Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Mavic Mini specifications reconfirmed – 2.7k video, 30 min flight time and more photos!

H

Haye Kesteloo

Mavic-Mini-DJI-worst-kept-secret-101.jpg

The specifications for the DJI Mavic Mini have been reconfirmed in a public listing from yet another retailer that disclosed this information prior to the launch of this new DJI drone. The listing confirms that the DJI Mavic Mini will indeed weigh only 249 grams making it an ultra-light drone. Furthermore, it also confirms a 30-minute maximum flight time, which is incredible considering the size and weight of this little drone.

more…

The post DJI Mavic Mini specifications reconfirmed – 2.7k video, 30 min flight time and more photos! appeared first on DroneDJ.

Continue reading...

Reactions: pmshop
Had the MM been on the market when I bought the Spark, I may have bought the MM instead. However, chasing new products with your wallet becomes expensive and having invested in the Spark I'm sticking with it. My next drone is the Mavic Zoom but that'll play a different role in my drone work. The Spark will continue to have its place on motorcycle trips, backpacking, and similar situations. I think it does a fine job and I'll use it until it either doesn't fly anymore or technology has advanced such as to make it worth changing.

I am interested to see what the MM will have to offer but for me I will likely be saving my money for a M2P in the distant future.

The 2.7K video, 3 axis gimbal and longer flight times are improvements over the Spark but not enough to make me want to upgrade.

The only reason I would buy the MM would be as a replacement if I lost/totalled either my Spark or Phantom 3 Standard.

Chris

Reactions: joeke3el

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex