Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark 1080p60 Test 6 - June 29, 2018

Looks great, as you are speeding up and not yawing so much, not sure if it necessary...
Eventually, I want to get enough footage to put together coverage of different areas going outbound with the effect of an infinite trip out. Kind of like the opening of that very old 1983 made for TV movie "The Day After".
1:48

That was an amazing film... I dug it upa while back to show some kids what nuclear war could look like... very sad and creepy.

You make an interesting point, that most people do round trips with their drones, I suppose
if you have the range, you could arrange with someone a safe landing site, then do the one way flight, drive over and start the next leg, with a fresh battery.

Now we need a faraday cage that can protect the Spark from EMP !!!

Reactions: pmshop
That was an amazing film... I dug it upa while back to show some kids what nuclear war could look like... very sad and creepy.

You make an interesting point, that most people do round trips with their drones, I suppose
if you have the range, you could arrange with someone a safe landing site, then do the one way flight, drive over and start the next leg, with a fresh battery.

Now we need a faraday cage that can protect the Spark from EMP !!!

That would work but I was just thinking going out 5000, return, find a different location, go out 5000, return...repeat.
Just cut out all the returns and crossfade them together.

And I think the faraday cage would be the least of our worries :D

That would work but I was just thinking going out 5000, return, find a different location, go out 5000, return...repeat.
Just cut out all the returns and crossfade them together.

And I think the faraday cage would be the least of our worries :D

So it would look continuous, but in essence, not really sequential, still would be cool.

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef