Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Camera/Gimbal Calibration With Python

Bert1984

Join
Jan 18, 2020
Can someone help me with a Camera/Gimbal Calibration. My drone was shot with a shotgun and the bb's from the shell broke my Camera/Gimbal so I had to purchase another one. I installed it and now I'm at the calibration phase and I really am not sure where to start. I will pay someone for there time if they can show me the proper files and procedures to install.

Can someone help me with a Camera/Gimbal Calibration. My drone was shot with a shotgun and the bb's from the shell broke my Camera/Gimbal so I had to purchase another one. I installed it and now I'm at the calibration phase and I really am not sure where to start. I will pay someone for there time if they can show me the proper files and procedures to install.
I wish I could help you but I can’t. However, I am interested in followup on the shotgun story. So was the shooter provoked? An accident? Is shooting there against the law? Please tell the story. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: "Speedy"
No man I flew past his house at about 60' and on my return home I took the same route and he was waiting for me. I heard the shot and at the same time I lost signal immediately. I then went to my secondary map and could see that it was coming home I waited until it landed and saw he shot the camera. So I jumped in my truck and went to his house and told him he was gonna pay for my drone. Well he threw his beer at me and I had to hit him several times. I ended up knocking him out and his wife gave me $300 cash right there and said if I needed more to let her know. Thats how it all unfolded. Lol!

• Wow
Reactions: "Speedy"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh