Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Video

Not on a Spark
Another problem I have noticed on my spark videos which has just started see photo20190516_223855.jpg
Which am I getting the osd in the video see blue writing. How can I stop doing this all I want is clear video no writing. Please help

Another problem I have noticed on my spark videos which has just started see photoView attachment 10571
Which am I getting the osd in the video see blue writing. How can I stop doing this all I want is clear video no writing. Please help

You are using the Micro SD card for video, right?
That looks like you are using screen record feature?

Reactions: FollyFly
Yes I have a 32kb Samsung Card. Is the screen record feature on the DJI app will try that , it's also showing up in my mavic platinum videos. All my other videos have been fine when I watch them on the DGI app they are perfect it's only when I plug the card into my TV and on my PC it shows up. Is there a way to get rid of the writing when using my PC to watch. Thanks for the info hope you can help me more hate seeing the info in my videos. Regards Irvine (Portsmouth UK)

Yes I have a 32kb Samsung Card. Is the screen record feature on the DJI app will try that , it's also showing up in my mavic platinum videos. All my other videos have been fine when I watch them on the DGI app they are perfect it's only when I plug the card into my TV and on my PC it shows up. Is there a way to get rid of the writing when using my PC to watch. Thanks for the info hope you can help me more hate seeing the info in my videos. Regards Irvine (Portsmouth UK)

You do not want screen record...you will get everything from the screen.
You want to extract the video from the micro SD Card.

Reactions: jrhoffman75
Hello thank you do you mean on the dji 4 app just record video directly to the card not use anything else

Hello thank you do you mean on the dji 4 app just record video directly to the card not use anything else

Yes, just use the video from the Micro SD card.
Plug the Spark into a computer with the charging cable (micro USB) and when the Spark is on, it will act as a USB Flash Drive.
Look for the image folder in there and you will find the media.
Unstitched Panos are in a Panorama folder.

Quick reply and thanks again can I do this also on my dji mavic platinum. Regards from Portsmouth UK

Quick reply and thanks again can I do this also on my dji mavic platinum. Regards from Portsmouth UK

You are quite welcome.
And, Absolutely you can do the same for Mavic Platnum.
That is what the Micro SD card is for - storage of the HD and UHD media/ pictures.

Screen record and the video cache on the mobile device is 720p and low bitrate which causes pixelation.
Plus, cache is the transmitted video with its occasional lag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers