Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!
THAT was an enjoyable video ?. RotorWash summed it up well as "suspenseful and cinematic". It pulled me in and made me give it my undivided attention. The music fortified the feeling that something could happen at any second, so don't look away. Very impressive, lysak. Thanks for sharing.

THAT was an enjoyable video ?. RotorWash summed it up well as "suspenseful and cinematic". It pulled me in and made me give it my undivided attention. The music fortified the feeling that something could happen at any second, so don't look away. Very impressive, lysak. Thanks for sharing.
Wow, I really appreciate you attention to the work and had huge pleasure to read you great comment. Thanks for encouraging me!

Thank you! Yes, aerial part was shot by Spark, and ground part by Osmo Pocket. Edited with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Awesome video! I love the clouds in 0:43 ! I am purcahsing a osmo pocket soon, and looks great! do u have any tips/tricks to help me out? thanks!

Creative work, really good!
You probably had a lot of fun planning, shooting and editing the clips.
Kudos for the storyline..

That was great. I love ominous stuff, especially as clean and dark as this.

Curious how you pulled off the shot at 1:23 with the Osmo Pocket. A "Back-up" shot with a digital zoom and rotate later?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers