Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Elk heading for the farm

sharps45

Join
Apr 18, 2019
Video of a gang of Elk heading down off the mountain to the farm. They were already restless when I arrived, so Spark isn't to blame for their agitation. There are 2 bulls with this group- a small 5x5 and a smaller 3x2. The group currently congregating at the farm numbers about 500, but they mostly keep in three separate groups. There is a very nice 6x6 bull, but he is seen only at night (very cautious, that's how he got to be a 6x6 bull!). Anyway, enjoy!

Video of a gang of Elk heading down off the mountain to the farm. They were already restless when I arrived, so Spark isn't to blame for their agitation. There are 2 bulls with this group- a small 5x5 and a smaller 3x2. The group currently congregating at the farm numbers about 500, but they mostly keep in three separate groups. There is a very nice 6x6 bull, but he is seen only at night (very cautious, that's how he got to be a 6x6 bull!). Anyway, enjoy!

Sharp and clear video - very nice.

Is the footage straight from the Spark to YouTube or did you touch up before post?

Nice job capturing the Elk.

I wonder who gets to be the leader of the herd. ?

Probably the cool one.:cool:

Reactions: sharps45

Fascinating!

Reactions: sharps45

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef