Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Erosion Explosion ? - Jurassic Coast, Devon, UK

This has to be your signature shot RED Zeplin. Great shot, is it iron in the cliffs that gives that effect?
Thanks @twickers14 ? It's Otter Sandstone along this stretch of the Jurassic Coast by all accounts.

I meant to ask last time round? How are you getting on with Luminar 4? I've replaced Air Magic with it, because the results side by side gave Luminar the edge and Skylum have never updated Air Magic, so I think it's all but dead.

Never heard of it but Googled it and it fits the bill. Reddish/brown-how spectacular it is. Air Magic is dead and I got my money back for it plus a decent discount on Luminar4. Having said that I have not really used it as I just haven’t been out a lot and nobody wants to see the Bristol Downs again-too often. When I have used it it has been very good but with the sort of work you do Luminar would be great. I tend to use the Apple Photos editor as it has got really very good-I tend to download via the mini SD card straight to my iPad, through adapter of course. Also I tend to want to get the shots tinkered with and then out to family (and occasionally the Forum) ASAP. Luminar is on my Mac which I don’t use masses as it’s up 3 flights of stairs!! Good for fitness though. Hope this helps.

Reactions: RedZeppelin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh