Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fall Cloud Shadows

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
This new video will be the third in the series on the changing trees, an unexpected effect was provided by nature, the wind was very strong, or I would have gone higher, the clouds were moving by above me rather fast, so it created this cool animation with the sun that was managing to fight its way through the endless clouds we've been having. Mrs. Northwood makes a cameo appearance in this (0:25), right near the beginning, that's her driving down the road heading out to do some shopping.

I did this with Tripod mode, had not bothered with it for a while, and after this experience, I dont think I will again until DJI fixes it so we can slow those sticks down to nearly nothing. So, its a bit pan-jerky, but what can you do. I know better than to yaw whislt stationary, thought I could pull off the slow stick motion this time, not so!

Anyway, hope you enjoy, the music is not mine this time, it fits kind of well with the cloud action.

Be sure to click the youTube button and watch there, we should all do that with these embedded videos.

Last edited:
Looks like a shadow from the hovering alien mother ship from a movie.

Our colors are not here yet but it's getting cooler but the skies have been gray.

Looks like a shadow from the hovering alien mother ship from a movie.

Our colors are not here yet but it's getting cooler but the skies have been gray.

Hmmm... that did not occur to me... ya I can see that. Actually its more like spots of light, rather than shadows. Well, at least the aliens did not abduct the Spark!

Reactions: graywoulf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast