Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fall colors starting to ramp up

Wow.

Pop goes the color.

And then you know what isn't too far behind.

Reactions: RotorWash
Outstanding. Nature's color grading at its best, isn't it? Please keep sharing.

Beautiful pictures love the colors ?

Fabulous work on all fronts, well done and thank you. Our son is off to Boston in a couple of weeks to experience the Fall for the first time so hope the conditions move down south effectively.

Fall is busting out all over. Stunning colors RotorWash! Are those HDR pics? Thank you all for sharing your marvelous Autumn colors.
Thanks DJ! Yes these shots were taken with AEB mode, this allowed me to adjust the contrast in my HDR software to where I wanted. I think I went a little too far with the sharpness though but I'll take it. :) I haven't walked that far off the beaten path for a few years! lol, yet I go back home with a smile, amazing this hobby is!

Thanks DJ! Yes these shots were taken with AEB mode, this allowed me to adjust the contrast in my HDR software to where I wanted. I think I went a little too far with the sharpness though but I'll take it. :) I haven't walked that far off the beaten path for a few years! lol, yet I go back home with a smile, amazing this hobby is!
Thanks for the quick Repy RotorWash. I’m just starting to get into HDR. I’ve been playing with Photomatix Pro and never know if I’m done with a picture or should I tweak it a little more?. It is a nice tool to work with. Have fun.

Very interesting re HDR. Have been taking a few AEBs with Spark but am struggling with Photomatix and in general getting any significant improvement over that which I get with Air Magic or Photos on my Mac. Even on the new iOS13 update on my iPad I get pretty good results when exposure is poor (always my fault, not Spark’s) see my recent post of a shot I got at Chatsworth House in the Peak District.

Very interesting re HDR. Have been taking a few AEBs with Spark but am struggling with Photomatix and in general getting any significant improvement over that which I get with Air Magic or Photos on my Mac. Even on the new iOS13 update on my iPad I get pretty good results when exposure is poor (always my fault, not Spark’s) see my recent post of a shot I got at Chatsworth House in the Peak District.
A snippet from a pro photographer about Photomatix; "For Mac users it might be a little hard to get the result perfect because the screen doesn’t produce the same result as the final image." For anyone interested he has a good list of HDR software on his site, some of it is pricey though. Top 20 Best HDR Software Review 2019

A snippet from a pro photographer about Photomatix; "For Mac users it might be a little hard to get the result perfect because the screen doesn’t produce the same result as the final image." For anyone interested he has a good list of HDR software on his site, some of it is pricey though. Top 20 Best HDR Software Review 2019
That is so helpful thank you. I certainly have not got on well with Photomatix on my Mac and it seems I am not alone. I have it on my Windows laptop so will try on that. I have had no problems in the past with P’matix on that. Frankly I haven’t really tested the Spark HDR (AEB) properly with the right subjects but will keep looking for that opportunity. Will have a think about whether I want to invest another £30/50 on HDR processing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh