Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Filmed this today...

I remember driving down to a conference in Columbus a few decades back, and was surprised at how many derelict properties I saw, here and there, not like it was pandemic, but where we are, its rare to see un or pre-purposed land in a state of decay, not many hulks of buildings or trains like in this example. Not sure why that is.... anyway, great shots and that makes for good drone material.

I remember driving down to a conference in Columbus a few decades back, and was surprised at how many derelict properties I saw, here and there, not like it was pandemic, but where we are, its rare to see un or pre-purposed land in a state of decay, not many hulks of buildings or trains like in this example. Not sure why that is.... anyway, great shots and that makes for good drone material.

This was one hour east of Columbus. Columbus has come a long way in 10 years. Less likely to see your description now.
.....and thank you!

I grew up in South Wales. My father used to take me to Barry Scrapyard, where every steam train in Britain was taken to be melted down. There were trains as far as the eye could see (I was only little). They started with the rolling stock so by the time they got around to the engines, societies were taking them away to be restored. I don't think there were many scrapped in the end.
I wish I could have droned it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast