Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

filming a Logo with the Spark...

Nice one Brian. See you favour blue for green screen. Any reason? Being an F1 nut I love your logo.
cheers twickers14!
the blue screen was used (the popup screen is double sided Green and Blue) as the 'flip paint' on the logo changes colour according to the light levels and in this case was showing Green, mostly. The flip paint changes from green to blue and was used on my show bikes... (link below)
Glad you like the F1 themed logo! One of my Sons works in F1 hence the link ;)

Last edited:
Wow! I’ll leave the technical stuff to you. The final effect is super. Lucky man with access to the pit lane. Haven’t been in one for 50 odd years, at Brands for the Guards Trophy.

Reactions: BrianP
Wow! I’ll leave the technical stuff to you. The final effect is super. Lucky man with access to the pit lane. Haven’t been in one for 50 odd years, at Brands for the Guards Trophy.
Cheers twickers14!
Actually I have only been in the F1 paddock and the pits once, after my Son twisted my arm... (as you know I am camera shy... )
Silverstone 2018 - four days VIP visit with a long standing motorsport friend and the highlight was seeing around the Broadcast Centre, where my Son is a Producer. It was like Cape Canaveral on a launch day (or how I imagine it ;) )
Brands Guards Trophy looks amazing! Hope you took some photos to go alongside your memories...

Reactions: RotorWash
Cheers twickers14!
Actually I have only been in the F1 paddock and the pits once, after my Son twisted my arm... (as you know I am camera shy... )
Silverstone 2018 - four days VIP visit with a long standing motorsport friend and the highlight was seeing around the Broadcast Centre, where my Son is a Producer. It was like Cape Canaveral on a launch day (or how I imagine it ;) )
Brands Guards Trophy looks amazing! Hope you took some photos to go alongside your memories...
Fantastic experience for you and the Broadcast Centre is obviously where your appetite for media experimentation was whetted! Too young to have a camera at Brands but the press covered it and I have a few cuttings. Met Jochen Rindt I recall-God rest his soul.

Fantastic experience for you and the Broadcast Centre is obviously where your appetite for media experimentation was whetted! Too young to have a camera at Brands but the press covered it and I have a few cuttings. Met Jochen Rindt I recall-God rest his soul.
super memories eh? Jochen Rindt was a childhood hero of mine.
I met and chatted with Frank Williams one day, and he was super friendly and chatty.
Very shrewd of you to spot the media stuff love...

Can I indulge with one last memory from the long weekend... Michael arranged hospitality for my pal and I during the visit and one day it was in the F2 marquee... amazing food amazing chefs and I got complimented on my mousetache by waitresses and French attendees ! One left his friends while walking in the paddock to shake my hand and mention my tash!
I will end the self esteem bolstering now... ;)

super memories eh? Jochen Rindt was a childhood hero of mine.
I met and chatted with Frank Williams one day, and he was super friendly and chatty.
Very shrewd of you to spot the media stuff love...

Can I indulge with one last memory from the long weekend... Michael arranged hospitality for my pal and I during the visit and one day it was in the F2 marquee... amazing food amazing chefs and I got complimented on my mousetache by waitresses and French attendees ! One left his friends while walking in the paddock to shake my hand and mention my tash!
I will end the self esteem bolstering now... ;)
OK brag allowed. Dick Strawbridge is now presumably a moustachioed hero!!

• Haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme