Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Firmware factory reset

Not really, the best is to use DJI assistant 2 from a computer.
It will list you the current version and what can be programmed (upgraded / downgraded). There will be limitation currently if you upgraded to .0600 version as you will not be able to downgrade from that version.
You can also do a refresh which is probably what you do. It will rewrite the same version in place, this is useful if you think something went wrong during an upgrade.
Please note that the RC (remote controller) firmware cannot be handled that way and it need to be done through the Go4 app and a wifi connection to the RC.

Use dji assistant 2 but turn on the hidden menu (how to's on the net) and also enable factory test in the debug section where you enabled the hidden menu.

Once the factory test is turned on, there is a list of things you can do like wipe, deactivate, quick activate and reset to factory. The exact command title headings may differ slightly as I'm writing from memory.

Hope this helps, I also downgraded and re upgraded again using the downgrade tool DUMLdore

DUMLdore/README.md at master · jezzab/DUMLdore · GitHub

Good luck

Use dji assistant 2 but turn on the hidden menu (how to's on the net) and also enable factory test in the debug section where you enabled the hidden menu.

Once the factory test is turned on, there is a list of things you can do like wipe, deactivate, quick activate and reset to factory. The exact command title headings may differ slightly as I'm writing from memory.

Hope this helps, I also downgraded and re upgraded again using the downgrade tool DUMLdore

DUMLdore/README.md at master · jezzab/DUMLdore · GitHub

Good luck
I tried this but all the bin files are 1kb. Someone removed all the files.

Nope, you simply didn't download them correctly and instead downloaded the link to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar