Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

First Outdoor flight test of the DJI Spark and insta360 one x camera- mount version 3

Success! Had no doubt that you would get it to work Brian. If you get a day without the wind I'm sure it will be more stable. Hand catching was a little easier with the camera handle. Nice job.

Success! Had no doubt that you would get it to work Brian. If you get a day without the wind I'm sure it will be more stable. Hand catching was a little easier with the camera handle. Nice job.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe, yep, a relief to see it work. It climbed and hit the ceiling indoors. I made a full strip down of the camera, video, just to help my memories for the future. A bit more work to do and then a full blown flight from my garden, and if that goes ok I will be ready for longer flights post lockdown...

Woohoo! Good job Brian. I'm interested in how the 360 camera weight affects the center of gravity: stability in horizontal changes in direction, flight time, etc. I hope you can get some great shots with the new rig.

Woohoo! Good job Brian. I'm interested in how the 360 camera weight affects the center of gravity: stability in horizontal changes in direction, flight time, etc. I hope you can get some great shots with the new rig.
Cheers SoccerRef12!
It's looking promising !
I'm actually still learning all the tricks the 360 camera can do...
a few days and then i think there is a weather window... it could go wrong very quickly so I am being a little more cautious than normal - hahahahahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast