Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fixing Vision Position Sensor: before starting...any thoughts?

shuggins

Join
Oct 11, 2018
Loc
Grapevine, TX
Hello everyone!

I already replaced the GPS Module (successfully) on my DJI Spark. It flies once again, but now the Vision Position Sensors have failed. After a lot of searching around, I feel I need to replace the sensor. I can fly it, but the Spark doesn't know where the ground is (lol). I have another "parts" Spark that I've used to swap out bad parts with and placing onto my "flying" Spark.

This video shows it being done. This link takes you right to visual demo of how to get to and remove the VPS sensor board - it's only 90 seconds:

Question is...has anyone tried this themselves? It sure is "down deep" into the Spark - and I'm apprehensive, but, again, it's a "parts" Spark I will be taking it from and putting it on my good Spark. Does this look like a very daunting task to you? I really wanna get my Spark to tip-top shape. I *guess* if I take my time, I ought to be alright?

Thanks for reading!

Scott

Well I'm not a deep repair guy on my spark, but I would say follow your instincts. What's the worse that could happen? If you break something else, you still have your parts Spark to borrow parts from. Good luck!

Yea, totally! I'm certainly not a deep repair guy either. Would be a cool feeling just to get it running 100% again. I'll update - might learn something I can pass on.

Reactions: SoccerRef12

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast