Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flight 60 - Exploring Fall Colours

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Okay, here's the latest video, this time its about the trees, and its slow and a bit dark, as the sun was hiding above the mostly overcast sky. Rather than pump up the brightness, I left it more or less as it was, it brings out the muted earth tones. Hoping the next flight is bright and sunny, as by then the trees will have changed some more.
I used exposure lock on this one all the way through, first time for that with my stuff... seems cool.

More original music, hope you enjoy the sights and sounds. Not an action video, but hopefully relaxing. And the British spelling of colour wont bend too many minds out there will it? <lol>
:cool:

This was the 60th flight of my little Spark, for the most part, I am really pleased with her. Love being part of this community too.

60fps 1080p please hit the YouTube button and watch there, its gonna look better.

Last edited:
Beautiful country! I see you've got a nice big pile of well seasoned firewood!! It's just about that time. I had a full cord delivered this morning and 3 more loads coming, but it's raining cats & dogs today so I'll be stacking it tomorrow!

The leaves are just starting to turn here in upstate NY as well.

Beautiful country! I see you've got a nice big pile of well seasoned firewood!! It's just about that time. I had a full cord delivered this morning and 3 more loads coming, but it's raining cats & dogs today so I'll be stacking it tomorrow!

The leaves are just starting to turn here in upstate NY as well.

What you see there is about 1 third of my delivery, the rest is alread stacked, but we get 30 face cords.... does the whole winter. (We heat the entire house with our outdoor furnace, its that little shack with the chimmney and bucket on top, its called a Heatmor ) Each year thats my gym membership, its one hell of a lot of work for a 60 year old, once in a while I get some help! Send us some video of upstate NY, the view will be great.

Great video and music. The colour of the trees here in Australia don't change where I live.

Thank you. I have a love-hate relationship with Autumn/Fall... its a beautiful time of year for us, but then its followed by so much snow and cold.... Ugggh, I shiver thinking of it. I do love winter some of the time, but I drive about 1100kms a week (680 miles) so if its through snow, its not so much fun.

Reactions: Davenwolf
Thank you. I have a love-hate relationship with Autumn/Fall... its a beautiful time of year for us, but then its followed by so much snow and cold.... Ugggh, I shiver thinking of it. I do love winter some of the time, but I drive about 1100kms a week (680 miles) so if its through snow, its not so much fun.
No snow here either. I would die. I love the heat but can't stand the cold.

We heat the entire house with our outdoor furnace, its that little shack with the chimmney and bucket on top, its called a Heatmor )

Your property is going to explode with color soon.:)

I was snowmobiling in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and saw one those for the first time. Silly me thought it was a smoke house for meat until I opened the door and I started laughing.

Your property is going to explode with color soon.:)

I was snowmobiling in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and saw one those for the first time. Silly me thought it was a smoke house for meat until I opened the door and I started laughing.

Hope so... ya, they do resemble smoke houses... Works great, clever technology.

I just got done stacking 3 face cords, so I feel your pain... I don't care much for our loooong cold winters either. I wish I had put an outdoor furnace in years ago. I just have a fireplace insert, but it does do about 70% of my heating, and then I have a propane boiler for the remainder. The wood burner goes non stop from about November 1st til my wood is all gone, usually around mid April....12 face cord every winter. It is nice having a fire to sit in front of on cold winter nights though. I've been saying for about a decade now I'd like to go somewhere warm for part of the winter...But being self employed, I haven't even been on a real vacation in many years. One of these years I hope!!

I will post some drone shots here soon...I typically have a lot more free time come winter so hopefully I can learn to do some editing, now that I have gotten decent at flying my Spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena