Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Forum access question

graywoulf

Endeavor to Persevere
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 30, 2018
Loc
NC
Just curious about this DronePilots forum in general. I just discovered that if I want to look at pictures posted by a Mavic or even Tello pilot that I have to register for that particular forum for access. Why is that? All I want to do is look at pictures and maybe ask a question about a different drone or just give a like to what I read or saw. I would think that signing up for this forum that I would have access to all of the DronePilots forums. As I said, just curious. :rolleyes:

Just curious about this DronePilots forum in general. I just discovered that if I want to look at pictures posted by a Mavic or even Tello pilot that I have to register for that particular forum for access. Why is that? All I want to do is look at pictures and maybe ask a question about a different drone or just give a like to what I read or saw. I would think that signing up for this forum that I would have access to all of the DronePilots forums. As I said, just curious. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the feedback. All our forums are completely separate so you'll need to register at each forum if you want to participate in the discussions. The software we use was designed for single forums so it'd take quite a bit of custom development and overhead to manage the synchronization with the accounts.

That said, you should be able to read the forums and view all the images without registering. Let me know if this is not what you've found and I'll look into it.

C.

Reactions: BigAl07
Thank you for your quick reply and explanation. I understand. I guess I can register with the others and manage the notifications as needed. I just did not want to load up my inbox with things from a forum I am only curious about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov