Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Forum Changes on Edge Browser

Dragonfly Joe

Join
Aug 31, 2019
Loc
Chicago, IL USA
Hey all. Wondering if anyone using Windows Edge browser has noticed a change in the last two days. My reply box is void of the headers and icons at the top and is just a blank box. Also, the Alert icon at the right top corner has changed. This has only started 2 days ago. It is always possible that something has changed on my end but all the other forums and web pages seem normal.

Hey all. Wondering if anyone using Windows Edge browser has noticed a change in the last two days. My reply box is void of the headers and icons at the top and is just a blank box. Also, the Alert icon at the right top corner has changed. This has only started 2 days ago. It is always possible that something has changed on my end but all the other forums and web pages seem normal.

I've noticed the same on my device.

The Spark Pilot site is probably undergoing IT maintenance at the time, but don't won't to shut down the whole system to incorporate the changes to the website.

Bare with them, they work hard behind the scenes to the constantly changing world of the thousands of devices available on the Android / Apple platforms to provide a world wide service.

Using Chrome on Windows here and noticed some changes to the layout, icons and some functions like the post preview window. Everything seems to be functioning ok here on Chrome. Appears to be an upgrade to the forum software.

Thank you Spark317 and RotorWash! I didn't realize that they were doing maintenance to the site. Last night I tried using Safari and it was better then Edge but was still missing the emoji's. Nothing I can't work around till it's fixed but wanted to see if it was settings in the Edge browser that was causing it. Again, I appreciate you both, as always.

Joe

YAY! We are back baby! The page is displaying normally tonight in Windows Edge browser. Still missing emoji's but I can live with that. Thanks to the powers concerned.

I think everything is there, just have to mess around and find it.

Click on the little tabs and it may bring down another menu (I'm using Chrome on an Android device).

Screenshot_20201030-143611.png

Try clearing the cache from the browser and they may show up?

Good Luck. ? :) ☮️

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers