Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fraud Alert

Thanks so much for posting this saved the 300$ I was dealing with a guy over Craigslist and he was kinda being cagey. So I checked his phone number online and their was nothing but when he gave me the same PayPal as you I checked it online and found this post here's his add.

Thanks again for the alert hopefully I can find a deal elsewhere for a spark.

Reactions: Spark 317
Thanks so much for posting this saved the 300$ I was dealing with a guy over Craigslist and he was kinda being cagey. So I checked his phone number online and their was nothing but when he gave me the same PayPal as you I checked it online and found this post here's his add.

Thanks again for the alert hopefully I can find a deal elsewhere for a spark.
Glad my post helped. Would be nice to find this guy and have a heart to heart talk with him. Said part is PayPal seems to be not interested in pursuing this account involved in these scams. My credit card company reversed my charge so I'm not out any $$, but this criminal is still trying to dupe others.

Reactions: DaysOfNoah
Can we get everyone to go and flag his ad so it will get taken down at least? I'm all for saving his spark picture as well for next time he tries the BS, maybe we can annoy him into giving up and going to get a real job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers