Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Free 4k editor called Open Shot

Roy Rogers

Join
Feb 21, 2019

I ran a crossed this last night and haven't had time to explore it completely but so far I like it
pros :
very easy to use
Its free
does 4K
does 1080p 60fps
has wild effects and filters

Cons :
It took 50 min to compile this 1 min clip

It is free https://www.openshot.org/ but they do accept donations

o_O In this time I render 4 full HD movies/videos with each 90 min playtime or 3 full HD movies/videos when I use a lot of effects on a older i7 (2 cores, 8 GB RAM) HP laptop.
He probably means he imported, edited and rendered the clip.

Reactions: MarRoh

I ran a crossed this last night and haven't had time to explore it completely but so far I like it
pros :
very easy to use
Its free
does 4K
does 1080p 60fps
has wild effects and filters

Cons :
It took 50 min to compile this 1 min clip

It is free https://www.openshot.org/ but they do accept donations

I use Davinci Resolute from Black Magic. They have a free version that is very robust. Good tutorials Not sure about 4K I only have a Spark.

I use Openshot because it works well on my old, tired, no GPU, W10 PC. It requires very little computer resources. The long render time is due to a slow (old) CPU.

I use Davinci Resolute from Black Magic. They have a free version that is very robust. Good tutorials Not sure about 4K I only have a Spark.

I'm used to Adobe Premier and the Davinci software to be a little cumbersome. But it's remarkable what you get for free.

Davinci Resolve is free, but requires a lot of video RAM which is expensive. What hardware are you using?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe