Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Friday afternoon flight pictures.

Gorgeous shots Vader01. Very calm looking. The last one is my favorite with those white billowing clouds in the sky for contrast. Thanks for the look!

Reactions: Vader01
Gorgeous shots Vader01. Very calm looking. The last one is my favorite with those white billowing clouds in the sky for contrast. Thanks for the look!
Thank you so much Dragonfly Joe, that is one of my favorite areas to fly. ?

Nice photos! We in Florida do have a few picturesque locations, mostly along the waterways. We lack the majestic fall colors of more northern areas and varied topography of other locales, but for flat land, the Sunshine state has a charm all its own. Thanks for sharing Vader01.

Nice photos! We in Florida do have a few picturesque locations, mostly along the waterways. We lack the majestic fall colors of more northern areas and varied topography of other locales, but for flat land, the Sunshine state has a charm all its own. Thanks for sharing Vader01.
So true I B Spectre, it would be nice to have some mountains with the leaves changing to fly near to get those colors. You're welcome, I love sharing my pictures and videos. I also belong to the Mavic Forum since I bought my Mavic 2 Zoom in July. ?

Lovely clear clean air I bet. Beautiful setting and well captured. Hope the boater in shot one slammed the brakes on in time! We holiday in Naples FL every year and love it, only wish we could spend longer down there.

great looking pictures love the view.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast