Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Google map in dji go 4 . I did it !

BernardLee

Join
Dec 2, 2017
Today, I changed my phone language from English to Chinese(traditional),
Then here map changed to Google map
You guys can try other languages and see if it works

I am not sure what you are basing your accusation on but in the future please do not call people names and use the report button so the staff can handle it accordingly. Please review our Community Rules.

DJI switched to HERE maps and many people don't like it. I am not sure if this is an Android thing as my iOS devices still use Google. There are supposedly ways to get Google maps back.

I think I have helped more people saying that than report it to the admin. In deed the post still alive.

Many people don't know Chinese and revert back a full language Chinese terminal could be a night mare, try it...

The common sense of an incredible history for change Google maps, his first post and the problems that can cause to the people that TRUST in this community made me take the decision to act quickly in order to avoid someone could have this experience.

But so sorry, bann me and let this comment online while the admin try to figure out it is or not a bad intention post.

Why would you not post what you just did as it was much more informative? That changing the language may be a challenge to change it back? Calling him a troll helped no one.
I agree it would be challenging to revert back but it is still not a reason to call him a troll. I don't want to ban you, I just want you to be friendly on the forums and to accurately point out your thoughts in your post without name calling. You are welcome to be here and participating. Just do it by the rules and all will be good. ;)

Maldades is right. Trying to recover your phone back from Chinese is next to impossible. I had a guy in the British Virgin Islands stop me because he thought I was Chinese (I am Filipino). He was going crazy because his phone was in Chinese and he needed help putting it back to English. I tried to help, but I couldn’t maneuver through the menus.

#Troll is probably what this guy is doing to us.

Thats the first thing i tought of, very difficult to get back to english. I've had it years ago and ended at a Chinese restaurant to get soms help. Symbian era problems :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena