Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Greetings from Pismo Beach

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Just got it, charging all the batteries and reading all the instructions. I have been in Rc for over 40 years, planes, helli, boats and I built a racing drone, however it was way to fast for me. Not what I wanted. I have flown a fiends DJI 2 without camera and it was a piece of cake.
Ohhh ya I'm 78 and trying to stay up with all this modern electronics. Funny thing, my grandkids don't seem to be interested in RC. They would rather play on the computer.
For all the old timers my first RC radio was a 3 Channel Kraft and I still have it.

Just got it, charging all the batteries and reading all the instructions. I have been in Rc for over 40 years, planes, helli, boats and I built a racing drone, however it was way to fast for me. Not what I wanted. I have flown a fiends DJI 2 without camera and it was a piece of cake.
Ohhh ya I'm 78 and trying to stay up with all this modern electronics. Funny thing, my grandkids don't seem to be interested in RC. They would rather play on the computer.
For all the old timers my first RC radio was a 3 Channel Kraft and I still have it.

Welcome, it sounds like you have had a lot of RC fun! I would think flying out on the dunes at Pismo would be a blast, is that allowed? We have spent many nights camping on the beach there watching people get stuck in the beach rivers and all the other fun that happens, unfortunately I was there before the "Drone" was available. I look forward to seeing some Spark aerial footage from Pismo Beach.

Have fun flying! Looking forward to the cool shots of Pismo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit