Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Having Fun

Oh man, I can see the comments coming in already. Im going to keep track of how many times the phrases max altitude and max height get used lol

Reactions: pmshop
Oh man, I can see the comments coming in already. Im going to keep track of how many times the phrases max altitude and max height get used lol
Why, because you think that 'max altitude/max height' was reached on this beautiful video? Maybe is possible that @pmshop knew this was coming and he keep the Spark at 400ft but the fast moving and low cloud condition gives the false impression of being at 'max altitude/max height'. -keep counting, I scored twice.

Reactions: pmshop
Not to mention that under FAA Part 101 section 336 for recreational flyers, there is no height limitation. The 400 foot max limitation only applies to Part 107 commercial pilots.

Why, because you think that 'max altitude/max height' was reached on this beautiful video? Maybe is possible that @pmshop knew this was coming and he keep the Spark at 400ft but the fast moving and low cloud condition gives the false impression of being at 'max altitude/max height'. -keep counting, I scored twice.
I wouldnt touch this one with a 400ft pole, and for all i know, pmshop might be flying from the edge of a mountain, who's to say... I however do remember pmshops "cloudbreak" video, it was a nice shot, but down below, every few comments there was an attempt at a scolding. 2fer noted lol

Reactions: pmshop and Rafa7
I wouldnt touch this one with a 400ft pole, and for all i know, pmshop might be flying from the edge of a mountain, who's to say... I however do remember pmshops "cloudbreak" video, it was a nice shot, but down below, every few comments there was an attempt at a scolding. 2fer noted lol

Ah, so you know better, well, I learned my lesson on his last post LOL :D
Low Clouds

Reactions: ZPFunk and pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar