Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Columbus, Ohio!

cab124

Join
Aug 26, 2017
New pilot in Columbus. Purchased a fly-more combo with a yellow Spark back in July as my very first real drone. Now, I am addicted. So much fun and so much to learn!

Reactions: M1dn1ght N1nj4
New pilot in Columbus. Purchased a fly-more combo with a yellow Spark back in July as my very first real drone. Now, I am addicted. So much fun and so much to learn!

Welcome cab124, the spark is a fun little machine. Happy Flying!

Reactions: cab124
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hey!!

Great to see another Spark pilot from Columbus!

I have been going to the drone meetup down at Eastland Golf and Games on Hamilton Rd on Saturday mornings. It is a growing group of drone pilots and always a lot of fun.

Buckeye Aerial Drone User Group of Columbus OH (Columbus, OH) | Meetup

I would like to find some other locations to fly during the week so that I can get in more practice.
Do they still have meetings? Looked on Google Maps and it said it's permanently closed. Do they just use the field behind it?

Sent from my Pixel XL using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Do they still have meetings? Looked on Google Maps and it said it's permanently closed. Do they just use the field behind it?

Sent from my Pixel XL using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Yes, they still meet and it is growing. Yesterday morning, the were probably 15 people there. The sky was full of drones! The location is an abandoned driving range, which really works well. The driving range pads are now drone launching pads!! Hopefully, you will be able to check it out sometime.

Hehe, I was actually worried about that yesterday. I had to be careful and changed my flight direction several times in order to move to more open airspace. I think we are going to need a control tower soon!!

Reactions: M1dn1ght N1nj4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit