Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Herding longhorn bulls with my Spark

SoccerRef12

Join
Jul 5, 2019
Loc
Lampasas, Texas
I have two young longhorn bulls that keep getting into my yard. Inspired by a video on this forum a few months ago of herding chickens with a Spark, I decided to try to here my wandering longhorn bulls with my Spark! In Texas you go big or go home.

Awesome but with that tiny "fence" I foresee your flight times going way up [emoji38][emoji38]. Thanks for the laugh!
The electric fence is supposed to be about 3-1/2 feet so calves can go under and get back to their mothers easily, but those two are too big to be doing that. They'll be going to auction in a few months anyway. I really had a lot of fun herding then and making the video.

Reactions: I B Spectre
Very entertaining, SoccerRef. The first bull was keenly aware of the drone early on and didn't react much until you got a little higher and moved toward him. The second bull seemed to largely ignore it until you got close and made a speedy move toward him. Once you got his attention, he complied. Another great use of the Spark. Thanks for sharing.

Very entertaining, SoccerRef. The first bull was keenly aware of the drone early on and didn't react much until you got a little higher and moved toward him. The second bull seemed to largely ignore it until you got close and made a speedy move toward him. Once you got his attention, he complied. Another great use of the Spark. Thanks for sharing.
It was really a lot of fun both "driving" the bulls and producing the video. I also did a video of the ducks on the pond in the background which I'll upload later. I was surprised how close I was able to get without the ducks flying away.

Looks like out near Llano - some of my favorite photography area!

I have two young longhorn bulls that keep getting into my yard. Inspired by a video on this forum a few months ago of herding chickens with a Spark, I decided to try to here my wandering longhorn bulls with my Spark! In Texas you go big or go home.
I'm not interested, the grass
is greener over here....

Reactions: SoccerRef12
Awesome!

Reactions: SoccerRef12

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe