Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi everyobody!!!

Hello Davide, welcome to the forum.

New Spark pilot, so you just bought a new Spark drone ?
Even though it's a bit over 4 years since release, it's still a little beauty, so stable for it's size.

It's been discontinued by DJI, but should give you years of flying pleasure, still flying mine after nearly 3-1/2 years.
Hi Spark_South!...thanks for the welcoming.
So, a friend of mine, a photographer, some weeks ago gave me this spark for repair after a crash. Now the sparks has new camera chip and signal cable, new gimbal and IMU module. I changed also GPS module see that I encountered some Navigation System Error....looks like new one now!

Hello from Ohio, USA. This is a great group for getting questions answered and sharing footage.

Hi Spark_South!...thanks for the welcoming.
So, a friend of mine, a photographer, some weeks ago gave me this spark for repair after a crash. Now the sparks has new camera chip and signal cable, new gimbal and IMU module. I changed also GPS module see that I encountered some Navigation System Error....looks like new one now!

Great you were able to fix it, should serve you very well.
Always fun to fly the Spark.

Hey Davide and welcome to our community. Loads of great advice etc but from the sound of what you have done for your friend’s Spark you could teach us a thing or two!! Happy safe flying. Like our friend from Adelaide I have had mine for 3 and apart from one trip up a tree it has been trouble free. The odd “Gimbal overload“ and that’s it.

Reactions: DAVIDE TREZZI
Hey Davide and welcome to our community. Loads of great advice etc but from the sound of what you have done for your friend’s Spark you could teach us a thing or two!! Happy safe flying. Like our friend from Adelaide I have had mine for 3 and apart from one trip up a tree it has been trouble free. The odd “Gimbal overload“ and that’s it.
Thank you twickers14!...I have to say that I got great result! It take me many weeks and a lot of patience...anyway, surfing the web I discovered also how to calibrate the gimbal connecting the spark via usb to my laptop...very interesting and usefull procedure!!! At the end I had to reset hardware to factory setup and upgrade the firmware step by step until tne last version available with djiassistant.

Attached a picture taked some hour ago...over my head

Attachments

• DJI_0002.JPG
    DJI_0002.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: RotorWash
Welcome to the forum Davide! The Spark is an amazing drone, even today. I’ve had mine for 3.5 years and still fly it just as much as when I got it. It takes great shots in good light, is quick and easy to launch and land (in your hand), works with lots of third party flight apps and is definitely much much more than the selfie drone it is often said to be.

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast