Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi from Saint Augustine, FL

Spark747

Join
Oct 23, 2018
Hey guys, my Spark (combo) will be delivered tomorrow. I'm looking forward to learning a TON of info here. I have messed with "toy" drones for the past two years and really wanted a hobby grade but could never really justify the cost. My friend's dad was in town and showed me the Spark and I was super impressed at the performance and the price, so pulled the trigger on Amazon yesterday. Before that I only knew about the DJI Phantom series...

Thanks.

Tim

Reactions: Quadular
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Spark747.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

u will love the spark its compact and great i have flown the phantoms but i use the spark mostly with my p4

Attachments

• 20171030_170758.jpg
    20171030_170758.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • DRONE FAM 2.jpg
    DRONE FAM 2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 13
  • 20171030_170758.jpg
    20171030_170758.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!
*Look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Hey guys, my Spark (combo) will be delivered tomorrow. I'm looking forward to learning a TON of info here. I have messed with "toy" drones for the past two years and really wanted a hobby grade but could never really justify the cost. My friend's dad was in town and showed me the Spark and I was super impressed at the performance and the price, so pulled the trigger on Amazon yesterday. Before that I only knew about the DJI Phantom series...

Thanks.

Tim
Looking forward to some great Saint Augustine shots, fort, lighthouse,etc.

Looking forward to some great Saint Augustine shots, fort, lighthouse,etc.

I can tell out to be careful around the fort. Apparently that's restricted federal land... ask me how I know :) I'm guessing the DJI software is 'smarter' than my previous drone though.

I'm up in Ponte Vedra, spend most weekends at Porpoise Point (when it's open) or St Aug beach. We'll have to fly together some time!

Reactions: Quadular

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast