Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How long does a Spark last?

In the early days, I modded some parameters (like attack angle etc) and reached this top speed.
With stock setup, it's more like 33-35 mph or 52-55 km/h.
Have not been parameter modded for the last 12 months, don't wanna wear and tear this beautiful bird too soon.
You will also see very high altitude, I do not go high like this any more either.
On the other hand, parts are available on ebay. Maybe some day I will be a trill seeker again.
Within local regulations, sure!
Thank for the info haggi. I've taken mine up to around 900 ft, was high but didn't seem to crazy. I've flown at around 12,000 ft above sea level but that's easy here. I can launch at 11,500 from a short drive from my house. I'm sure I will push it over 1000 at some point. Your distance stats are also pretty insane. Mad props sir

Thank for the info haggi. I've taken mine up to around 900 ft, was high but didn't seem to crazy. I've flown at around 12,000 ft above sea level but that's easy here. I can launch at 11,500 from a short drive from my house. I'm sure I will push it over 1000 at some point. Your distance stats are also pretty insane. Mad props sir
Seriously ! Over 2 miles from home. Wow ! Was that with Litchi ?

Well, I would say that answers my question! Thank you Haggi. Your demonstration prompted me to buy AirData.

I'm having a little trouble with AirData identifying my batteries correctly. Using the .DAT flight log files, it's saying my batteries are generic but, it's returning some information about their status anyway. Using the .TXT logs, it's reporting the maximum temperature of 32 degrees Fahrenheit which is incorrect.

So, my question is are you uploading .DAT files or .TXT? In my case the files are coming from an Android phone with the latest DJI Go APP.

Hello there,
Since you asked about the battery temperature data, I would like to inform you that it's due to a bug in the Android version of Go4. It has been there since a long time and hasn't been corrected. I have been flying since Oct 2018 and the battery temperature data shows on Airdata only when I am using Litchi or the "unofficial" Go4 Mod 2.0.

Seriously ! Over 2 miles from home. Wow ! Was that with Litchi ?
Yes, this was Litchi. By sticks. Pushing forward until smart rth kicks in.
Litchi will not get you further than GO 4 unless it's a programmed mission.

Last edited:
Hello there,
Since you asked about the battery temperature data, I would like to inform you that it's due to a bug in the Android version of Go4. It has been there since a long time and hasn't been corrected. I have been flying since Oct 2018 and the battery temperature data shows on Airdata only when I am using Litchi or the "unofficial" Go4 Mod 2.0.
Thank you nilanjan118 for identifying the battery temperature bug. I manually uploaded a .DAT file from my Android phone and it did display the Max Bat Temp. Interesting...

Haggi walked me through the automatic upload from dji.com and they appear to be transferring TXT files complete with the battery temperature bug.

I'm not sure what I would do with high battery temperature indication other than cut my flight short and try again on a cooler day.

Has anyone received a High Bat Temp warning?

Attachments

• spark dat.png
    spark dat.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 8
Thank you nilanjan118 for identifying the battery temperature bug. I manually uploaded a .DAT file from my Android phone and it did display the Max Bat Temp. Interesting...

Haggi walked me through the automatic upload from dji.com and they appear to be transferring TXT files complete with the battery temperature bug.

I'm not sure what I would do with high battery temperature indication other than cut my flight short and try again on a cooler day.

Has anyone received a High Bat Temp warning?

At what temperature did you get the high temperature warning?
The highest I have hit (on record) is 57.6°C (135.7°F) and it was on a 32.5°C(90.5°F) day. No warnings though.

At what temperature did you get the high temperature warning?
The highest I have hit (on record) is 57.6°C (135.7°F) and it was on a 32.5°C(90.5°F) day. No warnings though.
I apologize for the confusion. No, I've never had a high temperature warning myself. I see that the technology is there and I'm looking for the logic behind its usage. My Max highest reading was 126 degrees F.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis