Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I noticed slight vertical banding in the sky on spark .

Col

Join
Dec 23, 2017
Hello
Currently my Spark is heading for the Netherlands to be assessed and repaired . I have only flown my Spark a few times but always noticed slight banding in the sky , like light grey vertical bands , very slight but noticeable in the mid top especially when turning in the air . I decided to closely inspect my lens and discovered a few very fine scratches over the eye , which surprised me as I have never ever flown anywhere near anything to touch it , nor had anything other than perfect soft landings on leg extenders . Always flown on open moorland , no trees , nothing and not far at all .
It's still under warranty and I have care refresh and dji have been very quick to act , I guess what I'm really posting about is i really didn't expect to see the fine marks on my lens from doing nothing , I hadn't even wiped it with a cloth and had a gimbal and lens cover on at all times for transit . So please be careful as I don't think they are very resistant . UV filter over the lens seems best bet .
Just hoping I get it back before I head to Canada in June ..
Happy flying guys , just wanted to tell my sad tale , missing it already .

Attachments

• See you soon i hope.jpg
    See you soon i hope.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe