Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Im in a no fly zone

Playthru

Join
Dec 31, 2017
i have had the spark for a month and have been playing with the phone and the dji app.
The motors have never started in my house or my back yard due to proximity of the airport being close as I was playing with the settings on the dji app.
For some strange reason the motors started in the house today and outside and I can’t figure out why.
Could it be a glitch in the system and I have the lastest software?It was fun getting it to fly so I hope it keeps up.

i have had the spark for a month and have been playing with the phone and the dji app.
The motors have never started in my house or my back yard due to proximity of the airport being close as I was playing with the settings on the dji app.
For some strange reason the motors started in the house today and outside and I can’t figure out why.
Could it be a glitch in the system and I have the lastest software?It was fun getting it to fly so I hope it keeps up.
Perhaps you were in ATTI mode and didn't have a GPS

You should be able to contact DJI at [email protected], provide you address and serial number, then they can provide you an unlock code which allows you to fly at your home. Agreed you might not have had GPS at the last attempt to fly (when it worked.

Reactions: Teq
I'm curious if that was the case (Atti-mode)

As an example, If you're in a NFZ, start your Spark inside during Atti-mode, fly outside, say through a patio door, and the Spark receives GPS in the NFZ, will the motors shut down mid flight or automatically land?

I'm curious if that was the case (Atti-mode)

As an example, If you're in a NFZ, start your Spark inside during Atti-mode, fly outside, say through a patio door, and the Spark receives GPS in the NFZ, will the motors shut down mid flight or automatically land?
The motors won't "shut down". It will land within 15 seconds.

Reactions: Spark 317
Well,I got to fly in my backyard again ....but only a foot off the ground.
Better than nothing and I am learning how to handle it better and I did tease my dog just a little following him around.

I live in a NFZ too And it’s true with no GPS the craft will take off. Look for me a soon as the craft picks up GPS and realizes it’s in a no-fly zone it will say auto landing. And then land

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none