Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I'm in, I'm here, I think.

Mark Waco

Join
Jul 30, 2019
Welcome from the banks of the Brazos and Bosque rivers in Waco,TX.
The weather to day is the same as yesterday, a cool 94F at 11Am humidity 61% and a heat index of 110.
The high today will be to hot to fly outside, 105F.
Let me introduce myself as others have. For the next hour your host will be THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND, MARK WACO.
Thank you, I will be here for the next hour or untill my gets home.
Or my thumbs hurt.
I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF LITTLE BROTHER TELLO'S BIG BROTHER SPARKY.
Yes Sparky came to me at 3lb. 5 boxs,
Yes he has all kinds of hook up, clip on, clean with this, filter with them, store in here, put this in there, and finely a new family member came with a user manual 's 1.5 in he's of reading material all of which even with trifocals I can't pick the correct lenses to see the letters let alone read them.
THANK GOODNESS FOR YOUTUBE!!!

I look forward to being a member here to pass along what I think I know and to learn from y'all. As of now I know just enough to BLOW things up.
I am a novus registered flyer with some flying items. Hubsan 501SS, Holy Stone HS700, 120, 220, DJI Tello, and Spark. I did at one time have 2 Euneec Q5004K's. The Q5004K's are gone, I still have a few new batteries and a set of blades I found in the phone cabinet. How many of you remember a phone cabinet? How about hard black phones you put your finger in the hole to turn the dial to make a call on a party line? Yes that was before 8 tracks.
What is a 8 track ? They were part of the 70's I almost remember.
What am I like? Well picture a old man with a flyer in the air, a small computer phone mounted to a controller you have to look at around the computer phone,doing all this with trifocals....
When looking up to fast taking a trip and not having to buy a ticket flask backing to the 70's the parts you remember, yes like 8 Tracks, Chevelle SS, Creedence Clearwater...
Short pants, red shirt, some, ok all gray hair. Toes pointed in hunkering over to see the items in hand.
Are you SMILING YET?
If So I did my job.
Now a word from our sponsors as I run down the hall to the tile room.

SPARK BATTERIES FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE,
Do you have hearing AIDS your love ONE'S don't know you have?
With SPARK BATTERIES you to can change your will twice a week yes SPARK BATTERIES FOR THE ONE'S YOU LOVE.
I'm back, I have 4 children, 3 married, 7 grandchildren, 19 down to 2yr old twins. PAPA CAN WE GO FLY THE DRONES?
Well my thumbs hurt. Untill our next visit, fly high, keep the propellers on the upside and watch out for those Drone grabbing trees and in invisible grabbing fingers that move the aircraft opposite of what you think your doing...
Are you smiling yet, for a bit did you forget your worries. I'm glad.
Bye

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Mark Waco.

Although I don't have an 8 track anymore, I still have a rotary phone (disconnected from service).

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Reactions: Mark Waco
Welcome to the forum! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme