Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Imu

No.

Reactions: Advexure
That's a great mystery. They seem to recommend that as a possible resolution for many problems.

Australia is CE. I'm assuming Vietnam is too.

That's correct.

500 meters would be excellent but at present can only go 150 max all settings checked imu recalibrated compass recalibrated antennas in right position phone in airplane mode just with wifi on(because i cant get otg to work) i am really disgusted the way dji has treated me in the chats i have had with them they leave me no other option but to report them to the ACCC and get my money returned

No it will not, as I said in the other thread. This response has been reported. I do apologize!

so being CE means i am limited to 500meters anyway?
Is your 150 meters always the same value or it can be sometimes 130 and sometimes 170 ?
Also what about altitude? Can you reach the maximum legal altitude in your country ?
When I reach the limit, the Spike becomes unresponsive and with some lags, so you know it is time to return. Is yours also like that ?

PS: I know I asked you already these questions in your other thread but it would be good to know if you have a limitation due to radio link or from some fencing system in the app.

No sometimes drops out at 30 meters in the same spot as it drops out at 150

No sometimes drops out at 30 meters in the same spot as it drops out at 150
So nothing to do with settings or so.
Did you tried to connect just the phone to the Spark without the RC? You will be limited to 100 meters distance and 50 meters height. But if that work fine, the issue is probably with the RC.
Best is to be in an open area with minimum wifi around you. Depending on your countries and type of phone type (older android phone could have issue to detect 5.8G wifi channels) the best is to try at 2.4G by powering the Spark, wait it blink yellow and then press the battery button about 10 seconds until you get 3 consecutive beeps. There will be 1 beep, 2 beeps and then 3 beeps. The wifi will be reseted to 2.4G with default SSID. You should be able to connect to it as SSID Spark-xxxx.

So nothing to do with settings or so.
Did you tried to connect just the phone to the Spark without the RC? You will be limited to 100 meters distance and 50 meters height. But if that work fine, the issue is probably with the RC.
Best is to be in an open area with minimum wifi around you. Depending on your countries and type of phone type (older android phone could have issue to detect 5.8G wifi channels) the best is to try at 2.4G by powering the Spark, wait it blink yellow and then press the battery button about 10 seconds until you get 3 consecutive beeps. There will be 1 beep, 2 beeps and then 3 beeps. The wifi will be reseted to 2.4G with default SSID. You should be able to connect to it as SSID Spark-xxxx.
Not sure but last time my drone and rc delinked it took 3 days for them to link again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran