Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

IOS 11.2.5 has issues

craig Dixon

Join
Jan 4, 2018
Dji Recommend not to update your ios firmware at the moment and to stay where you are until a newer version of Dji go after 4.2.4 comes out they say engineers working on it now..
Issued 25th Jan 2018Screenshot_20180125-063223.jpg

Nice one. Thanks for sharing. Thankfully I’m on 11.2.2.

I've been BETA testing Apple Firmwares for years. but this version does not affect the Spark. Currently I'm using 11.3 BETA release and no issues with Spark. If you fly the drones they mentioned you should just stay put on the older version IOS. The Spark connects differently so it is not on the list.

Reactions: DroneDan
I've been BETA testing Apple Firmwares for years. but this version does not affect the Spark. Currently I'm using 11.3 BETA release and no issues with Spark. If you fly the drones they mentioned you should just stay put on the older version IOS. The Spark connects differently so it is not on the list.
Thanks Mate...Will hold off anyways at the moment

Thanks Mate...Will hold off anyways at the moment

I am just trying to understand DJI. Apple puts out BETAs for their firmwares for weeks prior to release for App developers to test their apps so there is no reason why they should be behind especially on a public release.

I am just trying to understand DJI. Apple puts out BETAs for their firmwares for weeks prior to release for App developers to test their apps so there is no reason why they should be behind especially on a public release.
I Agree very strange

Yes correct i haVe updated now and works great.
Only affects p3 and p4 and inspire with hdmi module

It works no issues also on IOS 11.3 BETA so no worries for future updates so far. The good thing about the BETAs is that I can always downgrade if there are issues but I have not seen any with the Spark.

wouldnt you know it.. we just got OTG working great in iOS and I just got the news Im getting a new pixel 2 xl on friday. Work buys my phone so I dont have much room to argue with it.. looks like my OTG will once again be broken

Dji Recommend not to update your ios firmware at the moment and to stay where you are until a newer version of Dji go after 4.2.4 comes out they say engineers working on it now..
Issued 25th Jan 2018View attachment 3096
I've flown my spark on wifi (using remote) after the last IOS, and DJI 4.2.4 update with my iphone 6 plus...no issues. Flown my Mavic pro about 2 times since on my ipad mini4...flew once yesterday evening using iphone 6 plus just; no issues either.

Reactions: craig Dixon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502