Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

It happened again

bennie

Join
Jul 23, 2017
So after the new update which we are forced to do the rc and drone delinked and couldnt get the connection back so i took it to the shop they fixed it. I have just turned it on for the first time since then and its delinked again

bennie

What did the shop do to link it? What happens when you try to link it?

They did lots of things with drone and rc downgrade and upgrade of firmware but it only worked when rc was on last version of firmware

bennie

What did the shop do to link it? What happens when you try to link it?
When i try to link it all the rc does is beep for about a minute and lights on front of drone flash for about 15 sec then rc light just stays solid red

bennie

Did they demonstrate it to show it was fixed at the shop?

Not really it was hard for me to understand i dont speak Vietnamese but i did sort of get as they tried to explain that the firmware on rc was downgraded and not to upgrade it again then get it sorted when i was back home

bennie

Im heading to Thailand on Tuesday and they have 3 dji stores in Bangkok so i will try there if i cant do it here

bennie

Perhaps they did not fix anything then?

Are you sure you upgraded both the aircraft and remote controller firmware when you updated it?

When I got mine the spark and rc kept failing to remember each other, or that's what I thought.
What I worked out is that if I bind/pair the rc and spark (green solid light on rc) they will remember each other, but when I used the phone only connection (after pressing the power button and getting the two beeps) the pairing was forgotten.
This was prior to the .600 update and I haven't had time to test it recently.

Sent from my SM-G925F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

but when I used the phone only connection (after pressing the power button and getting the two beeps) the pairing was forgotten.
That's perfectly normal since the whole point of the 2 beep thing is to forget current pairing so you can pair something else.

No thats not whats happening something is not right with it i have performed the pairing process i would guess nearly 500 times now and it has only worked once

bennie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis