Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

just a reminder... selling video clips works!

BrianP

Join
Jan 27, 2018
Hi Pilots! Receiving another video clip sale set me thinking...

Just a quick reminder that selling 'stock footage ' video clips to BlackBox Global works!

-take a high quality , video, edit it for suitable length, submit the clip and sit back and wait for the email saying someone has bought the rights to use the clip...
Good Luck, I will help if I can with basics...

Brian.

Not sure where you're located, but in the U.S. you're required to fly under Part 107 if you monetize your work. This includes aerial advertising video/photos such as for real estate. What's most weird about the FAA requirement is that even if you've passed the Part 107 requirements, you're not covered for recreational flying. To me, that's like saying you have a commercial driver license for operating semi tractor trailers, but you can't operate the family sedan. It is what it is whether it makes sense or not.

Not sure where you're located, but in the U.S. you're required to fly under Part 107 if you monetize your work. This includes aerial advertising video/photos such as for real estate. What's most weird about the FAA requirement is that even if you've passed the Part 107 requirements, you're not covered for recreational flying. To me, that's like saying you have a commercial driver license for operating semi tractor trailers, but you can't operate the family sedan. It is what it is whether it makes sense or not.
I'm in Blighty :)

Just a quick reminder that selling 'stock footage ' video clips to BlackBox Global works!

-take a high quality , video, edit it for suitable length, submit the clip and sit back and wait for the email saying someone has bought the rights to use the clip...

Brian.
Hi
Hi Brian,
Was thinking about the times there was a topic every day regarding dji spark.
You started spark, upgraded to MP1 and you love motorcycles. It ' s a copy of my life. Then you told me about losing your wife and unfortunately I fear that is going to be my prospects too ( Alzheimer)
So when I I noticed you are still alive with future plans, this gave me a strenght . I'm retired to , these days and did a training last year on digital photography and started imaging ( première pro) too.
On volunteers basis I do drone work for the village I'm living. You meet the niciest people with a drone isn't it ?
I'm curious to see your next projects.

Regards, Roland

Reactions: BrianP

Brian.
Hi
Hi Brian,
You started spark, upgraded to MP1 and you love motorcycles. It ' s a copy of my life. Then you told me about losing your wife and unfortunately I fear that is going to be my prospects too ( Alzheimer)
So when I I noticed you are still alive with future plans, this gave me a strenght . I'm retired to , these days and did a training last year on digital photography and started imaging ( première pro) too.
On volunteers basis I do drone work for the village I'm living. You meet the niciest people with a drone isn't it ?

Regards, Roland

Hi

Hi Brian,

Regards, Roland
Good morning Roland, lovely to hear from you!
I am so sorry to hear of your Wife's illness...
Well done on the courses and village work!
Keep at it! It all helps with coping strategies!
I'm still in love with flying and getting out n about... Weather is the issue at present but I can wait...
I'm also produced vids about growing up in the 1950's and enjoying the revisited memories.
Keep flying Roland! It will get you through!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit