Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just in case you were wondering...

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
So us MA2 fliers have a zoom function now, digital, but still, it appears that it might be useful in some circumstances... My favorite bit is around 1:20, doing an orbit whilst zooming in seems pretty cool. This can also be done on the Spark in post, but the resolution may suffer a little more.

So us MA2 fliers have a zoom function now, digital, but still, it appears that it might be useful in some circumstances... My favorite bit is around 1:20, doing an orbit whilst zooming in seems pretty cool. This can also be done on the Spark in post, but the resolution may suffer a little more.

Way cool! This is why the US is suffering from a coin shortage. I'm saving my change for the Mav 2!?

Ya, the orbital zoom is really cool. And you say that I can do this with my Spark as well? And great tune too! ?

Just imagine what capabilities will be available down the road. We can hope that, as with many electronic-based technologies, there will be more bang-for-the-buck. Now, if regulators will just let it grow and not stifle the industry, exciting things await.

I'd really like to see the drone moving forward while the zoom is widening out. Will that result in a "vertigo" effect?
I believe some are saying you can do the dolly zoom thing, it never really appealed to me. Will of course have to try if the rain ever stops here....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast