Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just launched Free Video Editing App for Windows & Mac

Rwarrior

Join
Apr 13, 2018
Morning folks,
I just wanted to share the news about a new video editor that was just launched... Videoproc Vlogger... the name is a mouthful but I can forgive it because it has a ton of features and all free... lifetime.
I've tried most of the alternatives, and this is so far the most stable and intuitive... even compared to open source like Shotcut or Kdenlive. I haven't tried Da Vinci Resolve cos it looks to be very resource hungry and has a steep learning curve.
I've been trying it out for my next video and will post my feedback shortly..for now, I'm enjoying the speed ramping and the audio editor. 😂
Try it out... link below.
Cheers mates
Ranjit

Thanks, it looks like it does speed ramping, that's interesting as Filmora doesn't do it.

EDIT - oh wait I'd already installed it a "giveaway" version but at the time it was both a converter and editor, now they seem to have split the apps. I updated my app the Converter and now it's limited, huh...

EDIT2 - ok installed the new "vlogger" version and got a free license, hopefully it won't "go away" like my old license for the converter. Not sure if it has any limitations ? Will have to try it out !

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwarrior
Thanks, it looks like it does speed ramping, that's interesting as Filmora doesn't do it.

EDIT - oh wait I'd already installed it a "giveaway" version but at the time it was both a converter and editor, now they seem to have split the apps. I updated my app the Converter and now it's limited, huh...

EDIT2 - ok installed the new "vlogger" version and got a free license, hopefully it won't "go away" like my old license for the converter. Not sure if it has any limitations ? Will have to try it out !
Hi webvan,
Thanks for trying it out. So af I haven't come across any limitations, it seems to have no restrictions on file size, input or output formats, codes, no watermarks, no crippling in any way. I tried the speed ramping, its very easy to implement and very flexible. Also the audio editor has automatic beat detection, a feature that's lacking in many of the editors I've tried, or where one has to pay for a premium licence.
About the only small negative is that the video tutorials on their website, while good and informative, uses a narrator with a very strong Mainland Chinese accent in her English, which makes it hard to understand. Luckily we can follow the onscreen visuals to learn...
But it's a small annoyance to suffer for a really good free editor.... 😂
Cheers, and do share your thoughts too.
Rgds, Ranjit
So far so good.

Hmm, looks good to try for some desktop editing.

To date I have used iMovie on the ipad or iPhone 6, so it should outdo those !!

Thanks for posting the link.
Most welcome!
Yes, I hope it works well on Mac too. I'm a Windows guy, so it would be good to hear your feedback on how it is on Mac.
Cheers mate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe